We want to ensure that our users have a rewarding experience assessing and purchasing our training programs, be it online or classroom training.
CloudClinique reserves the right to postpone/cancel a training event, or change the location of the event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In situations where CloudClinique cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is requested by a delegate 7 or more days prior to the event, 10% of total course fee is deducted and the balance refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is requested by a delegate 7 days or less prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
- If a cancellation is requested by a delegate within 48 hours of enrolling on a course, 5% will be deducted as administration fee.
- If the cancellation is requested by the delegate after 48 hours of refund will be provided.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.